Wednesday, November 4, 2015

From the Heart Stamps


This adorable image is from From the Heart Stamps called Birdbrain Ninja. This is one of my favorite Birdbrains. I colored it up girly this time, in the past I've done him more masculine for cards for the boys.

I've used him to day for one of the SCS HYCCT challenges.

My sketch comes from Tuesday Morning Sketches #335, great sketch over there again this week!



Card Recipe:
Image: FTHS Birdbrain Ninja
Ink: Printer

Paper: copic xpress, PTI card stock, MAMBI prints
Extras: copics, nesties, foam dots, stickles, EK Success border punch

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Ack!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is just fabulous Kathy! I love the papers, layout and of course the cute ninja Birdbrain! :-)

Debbie said...

What a great card! Fun image for a BCA card!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Brenda said...

Kathy, I love this! Perfect for HYCCT! I would never have thought of this image for Ca awareness, you are brilliant!

Notes by Nina said...

This is so fun and fabulous Kathy, this image is adorable and I love the papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.